My CN UI has expanded to completely fill my screen

OldGrantonian

My CN UI has expanded to completely fill my screen

Postby OldGrantonian » Wed May 22, 2024 6:35 pm

I sometimes use my Firefox browser full-screen. And sometimes about two-thirds of full screeen. I can switch alternately between these configurations by clicking on the icon immediately to the left of the "X" which closes the browser. When the browser is part size, the icon consists of a sinlge square. But when the browser is full size, the icon consists of 2 overlapping squares.

I don't know how I did it, by my CintaNotes panel now takes up the full screen. Clicking on the sizing icon at top right of the panel changes the icon from 1 square to 2 squares alternately, but the size of the panel remains at full screen.

Q: How do I restore my CN UI to its normal size.

I'm sorry if this is a bit garbled. I have really bad flu, so I can't think clearly. That's probably how the full-size screen started.

Thanks
keldi

Re: My CN UI has expanded to completely fill my screen

Postby keldi » Thu May 23, 2024 4:15 am

Seems like your CintaNotes not-maximized window is resized to be the same size as maximized one. When there is one square, it should be possible to resize the window by dragging its borders.
Or regardless of the icon, just dragging the window by the title and then resizing it should do the trick.
Get well soon!

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”