Can't OPen Cintanotes Maximized

xymptlx

Can't OPen Cintanotes Maximized

Postby xymptlx » Fri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

First of all I'd like to thank the developers for this great little program. I hope they don't lose site of it's simplistic beauty and try and make it into just another half baked CRM time management system which there are already dozens out there.

My problem is that I can't open Cintanotes Maximized on Windows 7 - 64 bit with IE9 installed. I've tried closign with the shift key from maximized condition but it always reopens minimized. Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this?
ale

Re: Can't OPen Cintanotes Maximized

Postby ale » Fri May 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. You can try to launch CintaNotes not from the .exe itself but using a shortcut, and in the shortcut properties you can specify to launch the application maximized. This works on Windows XP but unfortunately I can't test it on Windows 7 right now.

If you changed the startup.minimized setting in the cintanotes.settings file, you have to make sure startup.minimized = 0 is there, because otherwise there would be a conflict of settings, however the default is 0 so I don't think there will be any problems or changes to do.
xymptlx

Re: Can't OPen Cintanotes Maximized

Postby xymptlx » Fri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Thank you. That worked, not being overly familiar with windows 7 myself, i was not familiar with that feature.

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”