where did my question thread disappear to

Joe

where did my question thread disappear to

Postby Joe » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi,

I opened a thread a few weeks ago, and during the past two weeks updated the info you requested from me.

Have been out of town for ten days, got back today, came here hoping to find the answers to the problem I encountered, but I cannot find the thread.

Do you move threads to a different place in the forum?

If so, please advise where I can find my thread, I am assuming that you didn't delete it, it isn't more than one month old, and I guess other people might have the same problem I encountered when updating the program.

Thanks.

Jo
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: where did my question thread disappear to

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi Joe,
I've moved the thread to the "Bug reports" forum, where all problem reports belong:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1285

Sorry for the inconvenience, but also need to keep the forum tidy, hope you understand;)
Alex
Thomas Lohrum

Postby Thomas Lohrum » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi Jo,

Joe wrote:Hi,
I opened a thread a few weeks ago, and during the past two weeks updated the info you requested from me. Have been out of town for ten days, got back today, came here hoping to find the answers to the problem I encountered, but I cannot find the thread.
Do you move threads to a different place in the forum?

I don't think Alex is moving or even deleting threads.

Joe wrote:If so, please advise where I can find my thread, I am assuming that you didn't delete it, it isn't more than one month old, and I guess other people might have the same problem I encountered when updating the program.

I never had the kind of problems you describe, which doesn't mean something could have gone wrong for you. As for your thread: please give some details (e.g. post title), so it will be easier to find out, what happened to your request.

Thomas

[EDIT:] Obviously Alex has just answered your question.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 pm

thnks alex, I'm going to the bug forum right now, will reply from there again.

Hi Thomas, no, I didn't think either that they delete threads, thats why I asked where it was moved to.

Peace,

jo

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”