Can cintanotes allow me star my note?(like google reader)

frank730

Can cintanotes allow me star my note?(like google reader)

Postby frank730 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 am

When i search for a specific note,there will be many results.I will have to roll down and try to find this note.It takes much time.But if i can add a star to my note(just like google reader,you click the star icon on the side of the item ),i can find it much quickly.Also like Google Reader,i hope cintanotes add a "starred notes" label,so i can search in this label and find my notes really quickly.
I think this feature is very important because i believe most users would check some specific notes very frequently,but they almost never use most of other notes.At least this is the case for me.
Sorry for my poor english.I have been using cintanotes for a long time,and i will be still using it for a long time,i just hope this feature will be added.
Wish you guys the best
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: Can cintanotes allow me star my note?(like google reader

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Tue May 29, 2012 3:09 am

Hi Frank,
unfortunately at the moment CintaNotes does not support starring notes.
It is however already on the roadmap, you can vote for it here: http://roadmap.cintanotes.com/topic/3226-mark-notes/

Also there is a simple workaround that you can use. If you add an asterisk as a tag, it will always be placed on top of the tags list, and you can middle-click on it to toggle this tag on current selection.
Hope this helps!
Alex
frank730

Postby frank730 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 am

Thanks for your replay:),great tip about asterisk,didn't know about that.But frankly i like my idea better,ideally i want to search in the starred notes,these notes may belong to several tags.I will vote for this feature in the roadmap, i hope you can consider it in the future.
Best wishes.
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Tue May 29, 2012 8:25 am

Frank,

nothing prevents you from searching among starred notes. If you have some tags selected, to search for something only in those which are starred is easy: just Ctrl+click on the asterisk-tag, this way only starred notes from the current selection will remain in the list. After that you can search just by typing.

Hope you'll find this tip useful!
And of course the idea remains on the roadmap, and the more votes it gets the sooner it will be implemented.
Alex

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”