In this version:
- "Expand All/Collapse All" context menu commands in the Tag Sidebar.
- Keep supported text formatting on clip/paste from rich text enabled applications such as MS Word.
- New commands in note editor: F5 to insert current timestamp, Shift+Enter to add a new paragraph to the current list item, Ctrl+Tab and Shift+Ctrl+Tab to indent/outdent text blocks.
- The "Display tag counts" feature is now available with the Basic license!
- Support working with read-only databases.
- Tag sidebar: Relevant tag marks are now affected also by the text search filter.
- Tag sidebar: now remembers the last selection when reactivated.
- Tag sidebar: Click on 'All' now doesn't reset the 'Display related tags only' mode.
- Editor: added "editor.trimlines" settings file option to automatically remove trailing line whitespace on save.
- Display fonts preview in the Note Appearance dialog.
- Improved tag auto suggestion.
- "Cut", "Copy", "Paste" and "Delete" context menu items in the search filter box.
- Double click on a tag in any tag edit field selects the whole tag.
- Note Properties dialog enhancements
Default focus on Created Date, no more on-the-fly date validation.
- Enhanced system window menu (right-click on app title icon).
- Ctrl+R to toggle 'Display related tags only' mode.
- Lists in exported XML and HTML are now be defined by tags.
- Old tag name to appear in new name field of rename dialog.
- Hugely degraded performance on bases with lots of deeply nested tags.
- Note preview: wrong line breaks for mixed monospace and normal lines.
- F3 behaved differently in the note editor compared to the notes list when having more than one search term.
- Note properties dialog: created date was not saved for new notes.
- Strange selected notes after removing tag.
- Wrong URL highlighting when using german umlauts.
- Various window focusing issues.
- Various search related issues.
- Certain text was disappearing from note preview.
- Key shortcuts in popup menu were not properly aligned.
- Crash on search with 0 results + Down Arrow + Alt+Enter.
- Was not possible to add multiple non-autodeleted tags through the New Tag dialog.
- Unnecessary tags present in exported XML.
- On Ctrl+BkSp only first tag was expanded in the Tag Sidebar tree.
- Buttons in notebook message dialog were too narrow for some languages.
- Strange tag display when searching with 0 results and "Display related tags only" is on.
- Not possible to switch 'display related tags only' mode with negated tag selection.
- Tags disappear on Alt+Click when 'Display only related tags' mode is on.
- Wrong indentation of wrapped bullet list lines.
- Numbered list numbers could not be deleted with DEL.
- Editor: Table formatting was not stripped on paste.
- Removed repeated parent tags in exported HTML.
- Editor window repaint artefacts when opening a specific note maximized.
- Editor: dates label not painted if window configured to open maximized.
- Wrong line breaking in note preview for specific text.