Oct 2, 2012 - Version 1.8.1
This is an important update fixing many issues.Fixes
- Wrong TAB alignment in the notes list.
- Clipping: only plain text clipboard content was restored after clipping.
- CN could quit silently several seconds after startup
- HTML export: some notes got cut off.
- HTML export: font from editor.fonts.monospace not used in exported file.
- Editor: Monospace toggle on text selected with Ctrl+A not working properly.
- Editor: font unexpectedly turned to monospace after save.
- Editor: Asian chars appear condensed after save and reopen.
- Editor: when space trimming enabled, links and text effects got into wrong positions.
- Editor: URLs with [ and ] characters were not correctly recognized.
- Note properties dialog: wrong date set when selecting from drop-down calendar.
- Clipping for copy-pasting text with links from IE could produce text with wrong encoding.
- About dialog: license label in some languages gets cut off.
- Registering via clipping the purchase email not working in IE.
- Entering ".." in Russian locale suggested tags with only one "." in them.
- Note text could get altered on copy paste.
- Ctrl+R to toggle the Display Related Tag Only mode was not restricted to Personal and Company licenses.
- Auto updater ignored changes in 4th version digit.