Good news! Finally the new beta is here!
We have now finished 3 great new major features that, we hope, will bring CintaNotes to a whole new level:
- Tabbed notebook sections
- Links to notes
- Simplenote synchronization
What has been done since the first preview:
- Fixed section state issues, the 'All' button now doesn't overwrite other tab's view settings;
- Import/export of sections;
- Context menu commands for moving sections left/right;
- Keyboard shortcuts for sections (Ctrl+Left/Right, Ctrl+`, Ctrl+Shift+Ins/Del, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right);
- The "Add section" button (as a "plus" icon to the right of the tab control);
- The "Move/To Section/.." command in the note's context menu;
- Horizontal scrolling in the tab control (also with mouse wheel);
- Some small issues in note links functionality have been fixed;
- Manual syncing of a selected section's contents with SimpleNote service (File/Synchronization dialog);
What is planned for version 2.1:
- More note links improvements;
- Automatic background SimpleNote syncing;
- Section selector in the notes editor;
- (Maybe) Drag&drop support for moving sections and notes.
1) THIS IS STILL A BETA VERSION AND CAN BE UNSTABLE. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA BEFORE TRYING IT OUT.
2) THIS VERSION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS BETA (1.9.1). YOU SHOULD USE .DB FILES FROM 1.8.5 (OR CREATE A NEW NOTEBOOK AND USE XML IMPORT).
Also attaching a new key for testing purposes:
CintaNotes 2.0 Beta Tester (email@example.com)
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Since the release is scheduled for Wednesday, very counting on your help with testing the new beta. Thanks!
Beta 2 -> Beta 3 (fixed non-starting up issue)
Beta 3 -> Beta 4
Here goes the next (and final) Beta!
What has been fixed/done:
- Added "Auto sync every N minutes" option;
- Fixed SN sync possible deadlock;
- Fixed "column uid not unique" problem;
- Fixed ColorPicker repaint bug;
- Better sync status reporting
Download: http://cintanotes.com/files/beta/CintaN ... _Beta4.zip