In this version:
- Simplenote synchronization
Finally you can access your notes from your mobile device! (Commercial)
- Tabbed notebook sections
Divide your notebook into colorful sections! (Up to 3 sections in the free version, unlimited number of sections in the licesed version.)
- Linking notes with each other
Now you can link notes together! More than that, now you can place a link to a CN note into any rich-text enabled app! (Commercial)
- Application icon colorization
Now the application icon is colored according to selected color theme, which helps to distinguish between icons in the notification area when you run multiple instances of CN.
- Option to associate CintaNotes with .db files
The new <em>Options/System/Associate with .db files</em> option (requires running CintaNotes with administrator privileges).
- Editor: Pressing F7 when caret is on a link opens this link.
- Some performance optimizations in the notes list.
- Notes list: returned the "New Note" context menu item.
- Note editor: fixed undo behavior for block indents
- Typing search query was possible even when search box was disabled
- Search field is now enabled regardless of how many notes are found
- When a child tag is deselected, the parent stays selected if it was selected before.
- Tag sidebar: Unrelated tags became more readable
I know there still are some problems, and the help is not completely finished yet. But we are under obligation to release today,
so here it goes. In the next few days will fix all outstanding issues.
Thanks to you some serious bugs have been fixed prior to release. So I'd like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who helped weed out bugs and translate! You're awesome! If you need a license - just drop me a short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Limited time offer:
Today and tomorrow CintaNotes is on BitsDuJour with 50% discount! If you wanted to buy a license, now would be the perfect time to