- Tag autocompletion (Feature)
No need to remember or look up tags anymore! In any tag-entering field CintaNotes now displays a dropdown list of available tags as soon as you start typing. Pressing Spacebar, Return or Tab accept the currently highlighted suggestion, whereas Esc or Del cancel it. You can also force autocomplete display via pressing Ctrl+Space.
- "Run at system startup" option (Feature)
Check "Options / Run at system startup" to have CintaNotes start automatically. It will start minimized to the system tray. Use this option with care if you run CintaNotes from an USB stick, since if the stick is absent CintaNotes won't be found during system startup.
- Relevant tag highlighting in tag sidebar (Enhancement)
Tag sidebar now highlights tags which are related to any tag of the currently selected set. Two tags are considered related if there are notes which have them both.
- View switches to All if after editing or deleting a note no notes are left in the Untagged view. (Enhancement)
- Fixed: View switched to Untagged after clipping even when tag sidebar was off.
- Fixed: Note editor didn't recognize FTP links.
- Fixed: The close window ("X") button in note editor meant Cancel, but should mean OK.
- Fixed: The tray icon wasn't restored after an explorer.exe restart.
Please discuss the new version here.