Text-Format

Revsiak

Text-Format

Postby Revsiak » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:46 am

I am quite late to this discussion, since I didn't update in a while, but I would like to comment on the change in version 2.4: "Editor: When no text is selected, text formatting shortcuts". I had been using the older version of this program before and when I update to 2.5, I found that the text-formatting had changed. Backtracking, I found that it had been "fixed" in 2.4 and, upon looking at the forum posts, wasn't much talk of restoring it. I would just like to say that the text-formatting prior is something I really liked about this program and what set it apart from others. Cintanotes is the only note-taking program which I could find myself liking because of its non-Standard behavior. The ability to format after typing was, in my opinion, superior than having to plan before typing. I think that old behavior, allowing one to type, read the notes, and then bold/italize/underline in response to what has been typed, was more natural than having to plan the formatting of what notes were being typed. This formatting was unique to this program and what I found attractive. I hope that the developers will think again and if not restore it as default, add options to choose from or hotkeys different. I liked the new features in 2.5 but couldn't use it with the new text-formatting. Thanks.
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: Text-Formar

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 am

Hi Revsiak,

thanks a lot for your opinion!
We'll add the Ctrl+Shift+<Letter> shortcuts for the old behavior as soon as
http://roadmap.cintanotes.com/topic/258 ... key-stroke
gets to 10 votes.
Alex

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”