Two feature highlights:
1) [PRO] Simple note printing with File/Print command - basically a cheat, but still
may be useful for many.
Behind the scenes, CN exports notes into a temporary HTML file and then
prints it using standard system print handler. Allows to select print scope,
printer, set print options. Even allows to choose page range, although without
print preview this is of little use.
2) Right alignment for paragraphs - mostly to enhance right-to-left languages
support. Adds the "Align" item to the right-click menu in the note editor, as well as
the Alt+Shift+Left/Right shortcuts.
(Still has one small bug: changing only the alignment won't be seen as
a change and the note won't be saved, you need to press Ctrl+S explicitly if
you make no modifications other than alignment change.)
As usual, any feedback is welcome!
Complete list of changes:
Jun 23, 2014 - Version 2.7 Beta1
In this version:
- [PRO] Simple note printing
- Support of right paragraph alignment
- Add "Always display full tag names" to notes list options
- Notes list: Strikeout and underlined text problem
- Crash on pressing Ctrl+F12 in opened note
- Editor: Ctrl+Bksp in lists eats vertical tab
- Tag hint window positioning error with multiple screens
WARNING - BETA SOFTWARE! SEVERE BUGS MAY BE PRESENT! ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST!