Here comes V2.9!
Huge thanks to all who helped in testing this release!
Jun 10, 2015 - Version 2.9
In this version:
- Notebook encryption and password protection: New menu item "File/Password protection".
- Option to lock notebook and minimize to tray after a user-defined timeout
- Option to autolock notebook after minimizing to tray
- XML export: dropped support of old 1.5.4 XML format
- Import dialog: add "Allow duplicates" checkbox
- Editor: ability to hide inline labels ("editor.inlinehints.enabled" in cintanotes.settings)
- Editor: F5 to insert current date (insert timestamp shortcut changed to Ctrl+F5)
- Editor: links now support running programs with command line parameters
- Editor: automatically URL-encode links and add http:// to links without protocol
- Add DB locking mode setting to the settings file ("sqlite.pragma.locking_mode"), and change default locking mode to "EXCLUSIVE"
- XML Export: drop support of exporting to old XML format
- Indicate in File menu when password protection or synchronization are active for the current notebook
- NoteProperties: Error in seconds when editing dates in notes
- Licensing: replacing existing license by clipped license data didn't work correctly
- Search and replace: the hint "search has reached the starting point" didn't auto-hide
- Editor: wrong behavior when pressing Del on the empty last line of a bullet list
- Editor: Link field could grow too large
- Moving notes to other sections via Shift+F6 didn't update modified date
- Fix links watchdog false signal
- Fix wrong tag autocomplete positioning when taskbar is on the right side
P.S. Also now added the description of the password protection feature to the CN Help: