In this version:
- Added automatic file link tracking. Now links to files continue to work even after you move files to another folder, or rename them.
This concerns links inserted by the "Insert Link To / File" command in the note editor, and also any links to files in the "Link" field.
(Note: This works only within a single disk volume on NTFS drives, and is implemented via creating Windows shortcuts in the "cache\filelinks" subdirectory). This feature can be turned off by the "editor.links.filelinktracking.enabled" option in cintanotes.settings)
- Fixed crash upon startup with error about SessionNotifier when Terminal Services are disabled
- Fixed crash after printing a note from the editor and closing it
- Notes list: wrong search highlight of matches in date/time fields
- Search doesn't treat German umlauts as different from same letters without umlauts
- Notebook encryption: password dialog displayed after notebook reload
- Simplenote sync: disappearing angle bracket
- Middle-click tagging reverted when an already opened note is saved
- Editor: links not recognized after cut and undo
- Non-white background was treated as highlight
WARNING - Beta Software! Use at own risk and always backup your data first!