first of all, as usual, many thanks to the beta testers!
Now we are releasing version 2.9.1. Note that there are no notable changes from 2.9.1 Beta1.
Jun 23, 2015 - Version 2.9.1
In this version:
- Automatic file link tracking. Now file links continue to work even after you move file to another folder, or rename them
Note: This works only within a single disk volume and is implemented via creatig Windows shortcuts in the "cache\filelinks" subdirectory). This feature can be turned off by the "editor.links.filelinktracking.enabled" option in cintanotes.settings
- Fixed crash upon startup with error about SessionNotifier when Terminal Services are disabled
- Fixed crash after printing a note from the editor and closing it
- Notes list: wrong search highlight of matches in date/time fields
- Search doesn't treat German umlauts as different from same letters without umlauts
- Notebook encryption: password dialog displayed after notebook reload
- Simplenote sync: disappearing angle bracket
- Middle-click tagging reverted when an already opened note is saved
- Editor: links not recognized after cut and undo
- Non-white background was treated as highlight