[Ann] CintaNotes 3.1.2 Beta 1

CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: [Ann] CintaNotes 3.1.2 Beta 1

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am

Thomas Lohrum wrote:Well, this is true only when you have ESC configured as multi-reset. Since i have this option turned off using an ini-setting, to me clicking [X] is the same as pressing Ctrl+A and Del.

Well, no, it is not 100% the same, because when you press Ctrl+A and Del the focus doesn't leave the search box, whereas with the X button it does.

As others have reported in this thread there might be a minor issue with following the recent note. Could be, that this is what i have observed, also. I'll keep an eye on it.

Ok, thanks.

Yes, let's do it this way. Much better.

Agreed.

Ok, thanks a lot.

No problem! :)
Alex
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:57 am

usbpoweredfridge wrote:Yes, the re-phrased question you posted in your reply to Thomas above ("The note changes have not been saved yet. Save changes? [Yes/No]") sounds fine to me.

Nice, thanks!
Alex
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:58 am

date wrote:Yes, that sounds too complicated. Keep it simple - just change the wording of the message on the current dialog box, and just have the Yes/No buttons, and leave everything else as it is.

Yep, that's what we decided to go with.
Alex
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 am

usbpoweredfridge wrote:On the face of it, this has noticeably improved the situation!
Chris

Sorry, missed this note of the first read :) Glad to hear! Please keep me posted if the problem comes back.
Alex
date

Postby date » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 pm

CintaNotes Developer wrote:
date wrote:This is not something that (always) worked before... pressing back sometimes highlights the note where you were before, and sometimes a seemingly random note. But to press forward always worked, but not in this beta because it scrolls to top.

But the focused note is not the part of the history state, only the filters are. So that the previous note was selected was purely coincidental, probably simply because it was the first that matched the filters.

I finally understand how the back button works now :)

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”