In this update:
- Enhancement: Added minimum number of note preview text lines option.
- Enhancement: Added alpha separator lines to tag sidebar.
- Enhancement: F3 for browsing link now works in note editor.
- Enhancement: Clipped notes are now discarded on "Cancel".
- Enhancement: "Copy" command now copies only note text. To include note time and title,
- Enhancement: No URL check in note editor, any runnable link is allowed.
- Enhancement: Pasting a note adds active tags to it so that it stays in view.
- Enhancement: Pressing Esc in note editor is the same as pressing OK - no more accidental data
loss. If you want to discard changes, press the "Cancel" button.
- Fix: CintaNotes didn't work with Actual Window Manager.
- Fix: It was not possible to select text in note editor if CintaNotes was inactive.
- Fix: Note merging now uses notes' time to determine ordering and thus works correctly in
reversed order view.
- Fix: Pressing Del crashed CN when viewing an empty tag intersection.
- Fix: Runtime Exception when searching for consecutive spaces.
- Fix: Paste command didn't respect reverse order view and focused wrong note.
- Fix: Wrong note was focused after deleting several notes.
- Fix: Keyboard could be blocked when editor opened after clipping.
- Fix: Selecting text with Shift+Down in note editor didn't go to the end.
Please discuss the new version in this topic!