- CN is not visible
- create a new note with the CN hotkey
- enter a line of text to the note
- press Ctrl+S to save and create the note
- here is a first bug, because the note window loses the focus
- enter a second line of text to the note
- press ESC to autosave the note or press Ctrl+S again
- here is a severe bug - now you have two notes created!!!
As for the first bug, when the note window loses the focus: Similar testcase as above, but take care that CN (the main search window) is visible. When saving the note you can observe (a) the repeating creation of notes multiple times and (b) it's the main window that receives the focus!
It appears CN forgets to set an internal flag, remembering it already created the note.