numbered bullet list

Thomas Lohrum

numbered bullet list

Postby Thomas Lohrum » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 pm

When i have a bullet list and press ENTER without entering text, bulleting stops automatically. However, this behaviour is missing on numbered bullet lists.
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: numbered bullet list

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:00 am

Thomas, it works for me (CN 1.6.2 from May 14).
Details how to reproduce?
I do the following:
1) Ins to create a new note
2) Enter "asdf"
3) Press Ctrl+L+L
4) Press Enter twice
=> Numbering stops
Alex
Thomas Lohrum

Postby Thomas Lohrum » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Alex,

with your example everything is fine. I tried to reproduce more than 30 minutes. I ran into the bug again, but am not able to reproduce a testcase. When i play around a lot it somehow happens. I tried saving that example. After reopening the auto-numbering stops. It appears that some flag (?) gets messed up while editing, but becomes cleared when opening the the note freshly. Sorry, this is the second report that i just can not produce test-data for. But i am really having these bugs. Since it is happening in rare cases only, i suggest to not take any further action. If i should be able to provide test data, i'll let you know. Thanx.

Thomas
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 am

Thanks Thomas.
Actually probably it is not worth to spend time on it. We plan to rework paragraph styles (which lists belong to) in the editor soon to fix the problems with Shift+Enter, indents and spaces. So it should become a non-issue anyway.
Alex

Return to “Bug Reports”