Search inside words setting lost

Thomas Lohrum

Search inside words setting lost

Postby Thomas Lohrum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 am

Alex,

i am pretty sure, that the setting for "search inside words" gets lost. I always have it turned on, but have noticed several times, that it gets turned off somehow. Do you know about such an issue? Can anyone reproduce this?

Thank you.

Thomas
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: Search inside words setting lost

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:53 am

Thomas, this is related to this issue: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1480

When that issue is fixed, this one will be fixed too.
Alex
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:30 pm

In 2.0.3 beta1 should be fixed, please check.
Alex
Thomas Lohrum

Postby Thomas Lohrum » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm

CintaNotes Developer wrote:In 2.0.3 beta1 should be fixed, please check.

When installing beta1 yesterday, i activated the "search inside words" option to all my seven sections. I've just checked and noticed, that in two sections the option got turned off. I'm 99,99% sure, it was not me to turn off the option.
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 am

Thomas Lohrum wrote:When installing beta1 yesterday, i activated the "search inside words" option to all my seven sections. I've just checked and noticed, that in two sections the option got turned off. I'm 99,99% sure, it was not me to turn off the option.

Have you restarted CN (or PC) during this time? How exactly - File/Exit, X button, tray menu? Thanks
Alex
Thomas Lohrum

Postby Thomas Lohrum » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:50 am

CintaNotes Developer wrote:
Thomas Lohrum wrote:When installing beta1 yesterday, i activated the "search inside words" option to all my seven sections. I've just checked and noticed, that in two sections the option got turned off. I'm 99,99% sure, it was not me to turn off the option.
Have you restarted CN (or PC) during this time? How exactly - File/Exit, X button, tray menu? Thanks

Since there is no visual clue, whether the option is checked or not, it is hard to tell. However, i can tell it is a 100% bug. After my post yesterday i reactivated the option. I have just re-checked. Again, the setting is lost. I don't remember doing anything special. Just shutdown my computer and restart it, which involves an automatic close of CN.

Thomas
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 am

Thomas Lohrum wrote:Since there is no visual clue, whether the option is checked or not, it is hard to tell. However, i can tell it is a 100% bug. After my post yesterday i reactivated the option. I have just re-checked. Again, the setting is lost. I don't remember doing anything special. Just shutdown my computer and restart it, which involves an automatic close of CN.

Thanks for the details. I could reproduce, so tomorrow in Beta 2 it will be fixed.
Alex
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 am

Please check out the new Beta 2 where it should be fixed: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1537
Alex

Return to “Bug Reports”