Searching focuses in the title instead of matching text

usbpoweredfridge

Re: Searching focuses in the title instead of matching text

Postby usbpoweredfridge » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:48 am

CintaNotes Developer wrote:Thanks for your comments, Chris. Well my goal is to have a great product in the first place. There's no point to keep something just because it's been a lot of work. It is already a sunk cost. If it hurts the product rather than improves it - why keep it?

Very practical, I like it :)

However it could be that I'm satisfied with the change, but the majority of users is not. In this case, it will require some persuading for me to revert the feature.

Indeed! If I had to guess, I would say that I don't think there will be too many complaints about this particular change. Ok, it is visually different - there will be no more defined title/subject field as there is now - but it will work logically otherwise (ie the first line becomes the title/subject). So aside from the visual change, I don't really see there is much to actually complain about, should anyone wish to do so.

Chris
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: Searching focuses in the title instead of matching text

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:56 am

usbpoweredfridge wrote:If I had to guess, I would say that I don't think there will be too many complaints about this particular change. Ok, it is visually different - there will be no more defined title/subject field as there is now - but it will work logically otherwise (ie the first line becomes the title/subject). So aside from the visual change, I don't really see there is much to actually complain about, should anyone wish to do so.

Well let's see how it goes :) Anyhow, now we have a bit more pressing features in the pipeline - file/image attachments and database encryption.
Alex

Return to “Bug Reports”