[Sorting/Reordering] Newest note on TOP instead of bottom (#101) - DONE in BetaM10

Vote for or against this feature:

Implement it asap (+2)
64%
Would be nice to have (+1)
32%
I don't need it personally (-1)
No votes
Don't do it (-2)
5%

Total votes: 22

[Sorting/Reordering] Newest note on TOP instead of bottom (#101) - DONE in BetaM10

Postby 8 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Great program, however, I seem unable to to make new note (INS) appear at top instead of at bottom, this goes completely against my Net-induced tendency to look at the top of the page for newest entry.. would it be hard to change/alter this behavior to allow the user to select whether to sort newest or oldest first? Option could simply appear under "Note Appearance..."

Best regards / 8
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: [Suggestion] Newest note on TOP instead of bottom

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 pm

8 wrote:Great program, however, I seem unable to to make new note (INS) appear at top instead of at bottom, this goes completely against my Net-induced tendency to look at the top of the page for newest entry.. would it be hard to change/alter this behavior to allow the user to select whether to sort newest or oldest first? Option could simply appear under "Note Appearance..."

Best regards / 8

Hello and thanks for the suggestion! This feature is already on the roadmap (see #72, #101).
Alex

Postby 8 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:57 pm

CintaNotes Developer wrote:Hello and thanks for the suggestion! This feature is already on the roadmap (see #72, #101).

Woops didn't see the roadmap for it - I'm new to CintaNotes. Thanks a lot for your swift response, I'm looking forward to migraiting my notes into CintaNotes once the feature in implemented.

Cheers / 8
Midas

Postby Midas » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 am

I also miss this feature sorely, it should be made prioritary for next version...

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 am.
:D Midas, your friendly nugget gobbler, with a message from our sponsors:

Ask questions the smart way -- see www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/

Return to “Completed Feature Requests”