In this version (in green - changes since Beta 2):
- Notes list: display remarks preview
- Options/Notes list: add configuring of remarks preview display
- Added "Options/Tags/Context-Sensitive Suggestions" option. When active, only tags from currently
relevant sections will be suggested for autocomplete.
- Notebook encryption: add "Lock when PC is locked" option
- Editor: improve handling of local cintanotes:// links Now such links are handled by CintaNotes itself, without using the system protocol handler
- Improve speed of mouse wheel scrolling of tag suggestions
- Moved help online, what reduced the size of the distribution package by 30%.
- Localized help is now opened for Russian and German UI languages.
- Clipping of numbered lists removed first number
- Ad-hoc "Timer N not in the registry" error
- Simplenote sync: crash when chosing "Use system proxy" when in fact system was not configured to use a proxy
- Regression: "Linked note not found" error on normal http links
- Search: word exclusion with (-) sign didn't work when attachments field was included in search
- Fixed random crashes upon pasting rich text into note editor
- Numbered lists with empty lines are now recognized upon clipping or pasting
- Note properties: date time picker should use system's date and time format
Hope you enhoy the new release! Huge thanks to all who took part in beta testing and feature discussion!