First of all, huge thanks to everyone who took part in trying out the newest 3.2 Beta with the Autotagging Rules feature.
The feedback was extremely useful and I'm now deep in implementing the suggested improvements.
The feature is extremely powerful, but this also means that it can be dangerous, and I want to make sure that in no
case user data is at risk.
However, we're already for more than a month without a release, and we thought that now is a good time to pack all
the accumulated fixes and enhancements into a minor release. The feature set of version 3.2 was getting too big, and
having this release will also make it easier to pinpoint regressions if there are any.
Please note that this version won't understand notebook format of version 3.2, as it comes before it. If you desperately
need to use a notebook upgraded to 3.2, use XML export from 3.2/import to 3.1.4 to downgrade the notebook.
Thanks in advance for your feedback about this version! Since this is a minor release, there won't be 3.1.4 Beta 2, we plan
to release 3.1.4 Final in a few days.
May 10, 2016 - Version 3.1.4 Beta1
In this version:
- File attachments: add ability to save to disk multiple attachments at once
- Export, Print: add ability to select/deselect all fields with a single click
- Editor: add cintanotes.settings option to always copy text without formats ("editor.copyplaintextonly")
- Notes list: RTL numbered lists were rendered incorrectly
- Simplenote sync: synchronization reset note selection
- Editor: possible std::out_of_range error upon saving
- Tag drag and drop: fixed some highlighting problems
- Tag drag and drop: tag sidebar didn't always handle mouse leaving
- Hot keys: it was possible to set "Ctrl + Alt" as a shortcut
- Import from a password-protected older format notebook required entering password twice
- Fixed some large DPI sizing problems
- Deleting section didn't delete autodeletable tags
- Replacing tags was extremely slow on large number of tags and notes
- Fixed PasswordEnterCancelledException after canceling adding note
- Fixed PasswordEnterCancelledException when entering tags in note editor
- Fixed "Failed to activate an already running application instance" when running second instance of CN