Default opening screen

Smithy

Default opening screen

Postby Smithy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi everyone, I'm getting on very well with CN, except the following. I did a search and wasn't able to find an answer.

When I press F11 to open the main window, by default CN opens to show two 'untagged notes', and then when I click on 'All', the scroll bar is way down below, where the untagged notes are, so I then have to scroll to the top. Am I using CN wrong, or is there a way to set the Default opening window to All Notes? I would like it to open at the latest note, in 'All Notes' view, but whenever I close CN, it always defaults back to opening with a couple of untagged notes.

Is there a way to tell CN what the default opening screen/view should be?

Cheers, smithy!
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: Default opening screen

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:36 am

Hi Smithy,

Thanks for your message!
Probably you have the Options/Clipping/After Clipping/Switch to Untagged View checked?
Alex
Smithy

Postby Smithy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi Alex,

I did indeed have that checkbox ticked :)

Excellent! I'm gonna assume that's a default setting as I'm not sure I would have ticked that myself?

Looking forward to next time I reboot to check that. In fact I just shut down CN and on re-opening it opened in what might be called 'all notes' view, perfect!

Many thanks for a quickly resolved issue.

Regards, Smithy.
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 am

Yes, this is checked by default (probably a questionable decision). We'll think about changing this.
Glad that this seems to have resolved the issue to you. Thanks for using CN!
Alex

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”