Something about new feature of CintaNotes Beta M9

sticking

Something about new feature of CintaNotes Beta M9

Postby sticking » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 am

1. "View switches to All if after editing or deleting a note no notes are left in the Untagged view."

I suggest that View switches to the tag of the note or the first tag of the note after editing or deleting a note.

2. Tag autocompletionFeature
No need to remember or look up tags anymore! In any tag-entering field CintaNotes now displays a dropdown list of available tags as soon as you start typing. Pressing Spacebar, Return or Tab accept the currently highlighted suggestion, whereas Esc or Del cancel it. You can also force autocomplete display via pressing Ctrl+Space.

I suggest that in any tag-entering field CintaNotesarrow displays Drop Down Arrow, and after clicking the arrow there will display a Drop Down List , then user can select the available tags through clicking the mouse. And if user want enter a new tag, he can directly enter in the tag-entering field.
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Re: Something about new feature of CintaNotes Beta M9

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:42 am

sticking wrote:1. "View switches to All if after editing or deleting a note no notes are left in the Untagged view."

I suggest that View switches to the tag of the note or the first tag of the note after editing or deleting a note.

2. Tag autocompletionFeature
No need to remember or look up tags anymore! In any tag-entering field CintaNotes now displays a dropdown list of available tags as soon as you start typing. Pressing Spacebar, Return or Tab accept the currently highlighted suggestion, whereas Esc or Del cancel it. You can also force autocomplete display via pressing Ctrl+Space.

I suggest that in any tag-entering field CintaNotesarrow displays Drop Down Arrow, and after clicking the arrow there will display a Drop Down List , then user can select the available tags through clicking the mouse. And if user want enter a new tag, he can directly enter in the tag-entering field.

Hello sticking,

thanks for your feedback! According to the forum rules, feature requests should be made in the "Feature Requests" forum, and one request per topic. Could you please repost your suggestions there? Thanks!
Alex

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”