to perfect search function

wendliucl

to perfect search function

Postby wendliucl » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 am

When I use the search function,i can't see the keyword and the Specific location of keywords in the preview text. can you add a scroll bar in the preview text,after serch
ale

Re: to perfect search function

Postby ale » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 am

Hello wendliucl, right now after performing a search, you can scroll the previewed note using the left and right arrow keys on you keyboard. If I remember correctly, some users thought that adding a scrollbar may not be a nice and polished solution because we already have a scrollbar for the notes list so it would be a kind of "scrollbar inside a scrollbar" (sorry I can't explain better :)) so it may not be so nice. But I hope you can find the use of keys a solution for your problem.
wendliucl

Postby wendliucl » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 am

See your reply was so happy. This may be the happiest thing of this day . I very much like the CN and hope that it can get better and better. You say that a solution is applicable for me.thanks . I mentioned a function which need to improve, such as whether you can add a feature that it's able to drag the attachment directly to the text, and create a connection between the text and the attachment. And as a database to save.when you open the text description you can find the attachment has been draged also, such as music and. Doc.xls.rar.mp3. And so on. These files are placed in a particular directory you specify.It is not only a good little database need to save, and specific folders on it. Do you think this is not okay
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Hello guys,

ale, thanks a lot for helping out :)
If I understand correctly there's already a feature request to automatically scroll to the first encounter of the searched term.
I guess this will also resolve the problem of wendliucl.

As for the attachment suggestions, I kindly ask wendliucl to create a separate topic about it in the Feature Requests forum.
This here is not the right place for it. Thanks!
Alex
wendliucl

Postby wendliucl » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:35 am

CintaNotes Developer wrote:Hello guys,

ale, thanks a lot for helping out :)
If I understand correctly there's already a feature request to automatically scroll to the first encounter of the searched term.
I guess this will also resolve the problem of wendliucl.

As for the attachment suggestions, I kindly ask wendliucl to create a separate topic about it in the Feature Requests forum.
This here is not the right place for it. Thanks!

thank you for you reply and best wishes to CN

Return to “Bug Reports”