[done] [startup/viewing] restoration of session

Forum rules
1. Please keep it one request/suggestion per topic.
2. Please mark the requests with the following tags:
[Startup] - issue related to the program's startup or shutdown process;
[Taking] and [Clipping] - related to acquiring/creating notes (excl. editing);
[Viewing] - related to notes list browsing and reading;
[Editing] - related to the process of editing new and existing notes;
[Search] - related to note searching and finding;
[Managing] - related to note organization and management;
[Reordering/Sorting] - related to sorting or reordering the notes list;
[Clipboard] - clipboard operations;
[Import] and [Export] - issue related to bulk notes import/export;
[Globalization] - issues related to multiple languages/cultures support;
[Files] and [Backup] - file operations,notes back-end and backup;
[UI] - UI issues which don't fall into any of the above categories;
[Other] - other issues which don't fall into any of the above categories.

Thank you!
risbo
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

[done] [startup/viewing] restoration of session

Postby risbo » Wed May 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi

I would like to have the ability to restore a working session.
- all opened notes on close/quite would reopen at startup.
(like the tabs on firefox)

the option "options>startup>Run minimized" should only be apply on the main windows.
another option would be added to restore the "working session"


in combination with this if possible :-)
-> Remember window size and position for each note separately
http://roadmap.cintanotes.com/topic/161112-remember-window-size-and-position-for-each-note-separetely/

by,
Boris
Last edited by risbo on Fri May 03, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: [startup/viewing] restoration of session (reopen notes)

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Fri May 03, 2013 6:47 am

Hi Boris,

risbo wrote:I would like to have the ability to restore a working session.
- all opened notes on close/quite would reopen at startup.
(like the tabs on firefox)

But it already works this way. Try opening a number of notes and restarting CN -
the notes will be reopened.

risbo wrote:the option "options>startup>Run minimized" should only
be apply on the main windows.

And this is already true as well.



Here we'll have to wait till it has at least 10 votes, unfortunately :)
Alex
risbo
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: [startup/viewing] restoration of session (reopen notes)

Postby risbo » Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 am

CintaNotes Developer wrote:Hi Boris,

risbo wrote:I would like to have the ability to restore a working session.
- all opened notes on close/quite would reopen at startup.
(like the tabs on firefox)

But it already works this way. Try opening a number of notes and restarting CN -
the notes will be reopened.

risbo wrote:the option "options>startup>Run minimized" should only
be apply on the main windows.

And this is already true as well.



I did not even try to see if it was already the case ... :?
I only made some search in the forum to see if there was something related with "session"
sorry :oops:
User avatar
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: [startup/viewing] restoration of session (reopen notes)

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Tue May 07, 2013 10:31 am

risbo wrote:I did not even try to see if it was already the case ... :?
I only made some search in the forum to see if there was something related with "session"
sorry :oops:


It's no problem! :)
Alex

Return to “Feature Requests”