However, there's an easy solution to this problem! If you follow the instructions below, you'll be able to clip selected text via holding right mouse button and drawing "<" !
1) Download a free utility called StrokesPlus from http://www.strokesplus.com
2) Install and run it
3) Right-click on its tray icon, select "Actions"
4) Add a new action called "Clip to CN"
5) Define a gesture for it (I used a gesture which resembles CN's logo, looking like "<", starting from top to bottom)
6) In the "Lua script" window, write:
Code: Select all
Note that this is for default clipping hotkey Ctrl+F12. If you have a different clipping hotkey, you need to change the parameter
accordingly. For example, I have acSendKeys("@q") for Win+Q.
7) Press OK and that's it - now you can select some text with the mouse, draw < while holding the Right mouse button, and the text will go straight to CN!