sync with simplenotes stops

anyone
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 pm
Contact:

sync with simplenotes stops

Postby anyone » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:49 am

I'm using 3.10, the last successful sync is on 18/11/2018.

now when I click the sync icon underneath, it shows: synchronisation failed.

I didn't change anything, so I believe the user/pass is correct.

how can I deal with this?
User avatar
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin
Posts: 4756
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: sync with simplenotes stops

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Hello,

can you please try upgrading to the latest 3.12 and see if the problem persists? Even a trial key will do for this.
Thanks!
Alex
gunars
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:35 am
Contact:

Re: sync with simplenotes stops

Postby gunars » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 pm

It's working fine for me with CN 3.12.
anyone
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 pm
Contact:

Re: sync with simplenotes stops

Postby anyone » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:54 pm

CintaNotes Developer wrote:Hello,

can you please try upgrading to the latest 3.12 and see if the problem persists? Even a trial key will do for this.
Thanks!


yes, tried 3.12 portable, it works, but I haven't had budget to upgrade to newer version. Sad. :(
gunars
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:35 am
Contact:

Re: sync with simplenotes stops

Postby gunars » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:30 am

anyone wrote:yes, tried 3.12 portable, it works, but I haven't had budget to upgrade to newer version. Sad. :(


Why not just use the free version then for syncing with Simplenote?
anyone
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 pm
Contact:

Re: sync with simplenotes stops

Postby anyone » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:17 pm

gunars wrote:
anyone wrote:yes, tried 3.12 portable, it works, but I haven't had budget to upgrade to newer version. Sad. :(


Why not just use the free version then for syncing with Simplenote?



as I was using the pro version, lost of note have attached files, I don't want to mess up with them.
User avatar
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin
Posts: 4756
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: sync with simplenotes stops

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:19 am

I see. Note that till Nov 30th you can upgrade with a 25% discount because of Cyber Monday promo, use the coupon "CMON2018"
Alex

Return to “Bug Reports”