RULE 1 - HOW TO REPORT A BUG
1) Go to the 'Bug reports' forum and make sure that your problem hasn't been already reported.
2) Create a new topic, describing the bug. The subject should be of the form:
Example: After adding a new note, total note count is not changed (BetaM8.1)
Provide the details in the body of the post. Please try to describe steps necessary to reproduce the bug.
RULE 2 - HOW TO SUGGEST A NEW FEATURE
1) Check it's not already on the Roadmap and that
there's no topic in the "Feature Requests" subforum.
2) In the "Feature requests" subforum, create a new topic for each feature you want to suggest.
Please keep it one feature per topic! You can create as many topics as you need.
General chat topics are totally ok, but feature requests made there may go unnoticed for a long time.
Hope you won't find these rules too prohibitive, they just describe which topics will get most attention from me, and hopefully they will make sure that the forum is nice and tidy. And this helps me keep focused on further development of CintaNotes. Thank you!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- CintaNotes Developer
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4955
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm