Happy New Year!

CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Happy New Year!

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:35 am

Hello everyone,

First of all, want to wish you a happy 2021! The previous year has been tough for all of us, and I must say that leaving it behind feels good ;)
This year has shown to us just how fragile our normal life can be, and how much we really need to have real human connection and communication.
I really hope that this year life returns to normal, or at least to being almost normal.

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who is still using CN, and who visits this forum! Yes, the project has been through some rough times last year, but it is NOT DEAD YET. I'm still committed to releasing V4 whatever it takes. There have been a number of setbacks, and I can only
work part-time on CN now, but the development is still moving forward, and I hope that in a few months I will be able to share a first preview of V4.
Thank you once again for all your support and encouragement. You are great! Wish you all the best for 2021!
Alex
ChrisCN

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby ChrisCN » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:34 pm

A happy 2021 to you and all the other CintaNotes user.

Great that you still support CN. After all the years it is still an important tool for me. No other application I know can store and FIND information as easy as CN.

All the best
Chris
CintaNotes Developer
Site Admin

Postby CintaNotes Developer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:22 am

Thanks a lot, Chris! I greatly appreciate your kind words about CN!
Alex
Bill

Postby Bill » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Alex, it's good to hear that you're still working on CintaNotes. I continue to find new uses for it every day, and I look forward to future versions.
Axel_H

Happy New Year!

Postby Axel_H » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:18 pm

Hi Alex,

all the best for 2021! I am using CintaNotes on a daily basis and it is to me part of my basic infrastructure. And as is often the case with infrastructure, it doesn't get much attention as long as it is doing its job reliably. It does it for me (small database,-file size of 8000kB, 300 notes).

Thanks for the ongoing support!
RSchiaffino

Postby RSchiaffino » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:41 am

Hi Alex,

Happy new year, and thank you for keeping CN up. Year after year is the tool I go back to for the notes I take when working on translations.

Thank you again!

Riccardo

Return to “CintaNotes Personal Notes Manager”