Well it's time! We are finally ready to release version 3.0 with file and image attachments.
Huge thanks to all who took time to try out the betas and provided feedback.
We did the best testing we could, but still some bugs are possible, so please don't forget
to backup your data - just in case!
Hope you'll enjoy the new release. And if you didn't follow the beta threads - please don't be
taken aback by the versioning. The new UI is still coming, but in V4.0 instead of V3.0.
Oct 5, 2015 - Version 3.0
In this version:
- File and image attachments in notes.
- Tracking of attachment viewing and editing: temp files are automatically removed, warning upon opening attachments from encrypted notebooks.
- Synchronization of attachments (100MB limit)
- Added used server space indicator to the File/Synchronization window.
- Editor: links to files in note text didn't always open
- Wrong tag counts after batch tagging
- Simplenote sync: fixed possible creation of note duplicates
- Wrong tag counts after renaming hierarchical tags
- Wrong notes list state after deleting the last note having selected tag
- Notebook encryption: CN prompted for a password on manual note saving
- Fixed possible crash after waking up from sleep
- Clipping: note is not tagged with active tags if current section is not inbox
- Notes list: wrong tab distance rendering
- Tray icon was not recreated after Explorer restart if CN was started minimized
- Fix crash possible when saving notes manually and then quickly closing the edtitor
- Recycle bin: note preview didn't render formatting
- Regression: F3 search in editor didn't work for multi-term searches
- Reduce paint flicker on startup