Well I'm still not quite satisfied with how autotagging is coming along, this is why we decided to polish it a bit more.
I know you must be tired of waiting, but IMO this is better than releasing something which I can't really be proud of.
But, we still have a number of nice enhancements in stock, most notably tag drag-and-drop (only within tag sidebar for now,
but this is just a start), and the long awaited ability to use single Tab for inserting Tab characters We decided to release
them as version 3.1.3. Here's the beta version of it. Thanks in advance for checking it out!
Mar 10, 2016 - Version 3.1.3 Beta1
In this version:
- Drag-and-dropping of tags within the Tag sidebar
- Option to use single Tab press to insert TAB character instead of Ctrl+Tab (see "Options/Editor/Tab Character" menu)
- Clipping: backlinks to documents were not always added even when they were present in the process's command line
- CN didn't restore to maximized size from system tray
- Link to file not copied properly if path contained non-ASCII characters
- Notes count control was cut off at 120 DPI
- Display scaling caused CintaNotes to crash in Windows 10
- Unnecessary save confirmation on pressing Esc in empty new note
- "Database locked" error when CN was used on a network share
WARNING: Beta software! Use at own risk, and always backup your data first!