Finally here - the Autotagging Rules!
Huge thanks to you guys for help and ongoing support!
In this version:
- Autotagging Rules
Automatic assignment of tags and sections to notes. Finally the software can do the organizing for you!
See "File / Rules" menu item.
- File attachments: add ability to save to disk multiple attachments at once
- Editor: add advanced option to copy text without formats ("editor.copyplaintextonly" in cintanotes.settings)
- PasswordEnterCancelledException after canceling adding note
- Simplenote sync: synchronization no longer resets note selection
- Editor: std::out_of_range raised on save
- Notes list: RTL numbered lists were rendered incorrectly
- Simplenote sync: failure to sync from behind a proxy
- Large DPI sizing problems
- Tag drag and drop highlighting problems
- Tag drag and drop: didn't always correctly process mouse leaving
- Fixed HotKeyEditor Ctrl + Alt bug
- Import from a password-protected older format notebook required entering password twice
- Deleting section didn't also delete autodeletable tags
- Replacing and renaming tags was extremely slow on large number of tags and notes
- Negative search didn't work correctly with "anywhere" or "attachments" fields
- HTML export: wrong rendering of RTL text