Well the 3.2 release went rather well - I was expecting less favorable reviews about the rules feature
But still there were some issues which we needed to address, so as you might have guessed a bugfix minor release
is due soon.
But we've slipped in a couple of nice extra operators for rules that were missing: ability to make decision based
on whether field value comes before or after some fixed text in alphabetical order, and also a couple of
operators that deal with tag hierarchies.
Hope you'll enjoy this release, and thanks in advance for taking a look at it!
Aug 16, 2016 - Version 3.2.1 Beta1
In this version:
- Rules: add "has children of" and "has parents of" operators to Tags field
- Rules: add "comes before" and "comes after" operators for text fields
- Editor: fixed error when deleting note using Ctrl+Del
- "Open in editor" should be disabled when silent clipping mode is on
- Rules: fix "for all notes" rule condition not working
- Rules: fix TAB, ESC don't work in note editor when rule editor is open
- Rules: "Remove tag" action should also remove child tags of specified tag
- HTML export: printing note text only produces gray borders that gets wider
- Fix possible error upon program restart
- Notes list: Tag capitalization had effect on ordering in preview
- Notes list: tags are incorrectly shortened with ellipsis
- Tag sidebar: untagged count display was not always correct
- Editor: Wrong control positions after modified date is displayed
- Alt +F didn't always activate File menu
- Section limit in free version didn't consider section names