In this version (in green - changes since Beta 1):
- Autosave currently edited note
Completely transparent to the user: in case of crash or power failure, edited note will be reopened after startup.
- Editor: Added "Paste as plain text" command to context menu with Ctrl+Alt+V (and Ctrl+Shift+Ins) shortcut
- Added option to auto minimize on losing focus to Options/Window menu. Use submenu to choose the timeout value.
- Notes list: more prominent display of selected tags in note previews
- Retain tag filter when hiding tag sidebar
- Double the length limit for names of note links
- "Window/Close to tray" option is now active by default
- "Window/Minimize to tray" option is now not active by default
- Added "--close" ("-c") command line option to close all app instances from batch files
- Updates subscription ending notification couldn't be hidden
- Editor: fixed extremely slow opening of some notes
- Editor: entering uppercase accented letters was not possible in some locales
Added "editor.shortcuts.rightalt.enabled" option to regulate this.
- Remembered password shouldn't be requested upon clipping
- Rules: rule windows underneath main window when main window is "always on top"
- Don't focus main window after closing editor if main window wasn't active when this editor was created
- Editor: Pasting from Outlook inserted " "'s
- Print and HTML export: line breaks in wrong places
- Fixed zlib decompress error upon opening Recycle bin
WARNING! BETA SOFTWARE! USE AT OWN RISK AND ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR DATA!