Sorry for the long delay - but finally 2.7 Beta 2 is here and ready for your attention!
[in green - changes since Beta 1]
Jul 31, 2014 - Version 2.7 Beta2
- Simple note printing (now also correctly printing note link)
- Right and center paragraph alignment support
- Add "Always display full tag names" to notes list options
- Editor: Add shortcuts for applying formatting to current paragraph (Ctrl+Shift+B, Ctrl+Shift+I, etc.).
Due to availability of these shortcuts, we removed the "Options/Editor/Format By" setting.
- Translatable keyboard shortcuts
- Added screenshots to the user's manual (+1.5MB to distibutive size)
- Added "All files" option to File/Open and File/Import
- Tag sidebar: right click doesn't change tag selection anymore
- Editor/Search: focus and select all text in the search box on Ctrl+F
- Notes list: display full tag name if short name is not enough to uniquely identify the tag
- Notes list: Strikeout and underlined text problem
- Crash on pressing Ctrl+F12 in opened note
- Editor: Ctrl+Bksp in lists eats vertical tab
- Tag hint window positioning error with multiple screens
- Editor: lost bullet while copy & pasting of bullet list
- Editor: pasting text from PuTTy didn't work for some users
- License dialog: license delete hint is cut in German UI
- Dialogs positioning error with multiple screens
- Note properties dialog: wrong statistics for unsaved notes
- Tag autocomplete was not displayed when searching in "Any text field"
- Editor: BkSp+Undo+BkSp corrupted links
- Editor: error when clicking a link to a file with CJK characters in name
- Notes list: if multiple tags have same short name, only one tag was displayed
WARNING: BETA SOFTWARE! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST.
Thanks in advance for checking the new version out!