Thomas Lohrum wrote:this one just does not work right. Last time we discussed the issue, we came to the conclusion, that this problem would be related to "old" notes only. It is not! I have created a new note. The text has a heading with bold and underline format. The text below has no formatting. I set the caret to the top press ENTER twice. Write a new heading which also gets the bold + underline. That is fine. Now i press Enter, Ctrl+B, Ctrl+U, press Enter and start writing text. This is also fine. If however i press Ctrl+L right before i start writing text, it will have the bold + underline format, which is wrong.
Thomas I do everything like you say, but I can't get bold+underline format..
Please check what I do and correct if necessary:
1) Create new note
2) Press Ctrl+B, Ctrl+U, write "Heading1", press Enter
3) Press Ctrl+B, Ctrl+U, write "plain text"
4) Save and close note
5) Reopen note
6) Place caret in the end of the "Heading1" line
7) Press Enter twice
8) Write a new heading "Heading2"
9) Press Enter, Ctrl+B, Ctrl+U, Ctrl+L, start writing text
10) According to you, the text is bold or underline, but for me it's not (only the bullet is bold, but this is a known richedit bug).